Future of Work: Transforming Customer Service with Human-Centered AI and Navigating a Rapidly Growing Distributed Team, with Deon Nicholas of Forethought
Justin Gordon talks with Deon Nicholas, CEO and Co-Founder of Forethought, the 2018 TechCrunch Disrupt winner that is transforming the customer experience by infusing human-centered AI at each stage of the customer support journey.
Justin Gordon (@justingordon212) talks with Deon Nicholas (@dojiboy9), CEO and Co-Founder of Forethought, the 2018 TechCrunch Disrupt winner that is transforming the customer experience by infusing human-centered AI at each stage of the customer support journey. With Forethought, organizations can resolve common cases instantly, predict and prioritize tickets, and assist agents with relevant knowledge—all from one AI platform. Founded by a team of Dropbox, Palantir, and Autonomy alumni in 2017, Forethought’s mission is to unlock human potential through the power of AI.
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Apple Podcasts
Listen on Google Podcasts
- How Forethought is transforming the customer support experience
- Going from 20 to 140+ employees in 18 months
- Navigating extremely rapid growth while simultaneously empowering employees to do their best work
- How the pandemic-induced global shift to digital work affected Forethought
- How they manage their distributed team via 4 hubs
- How Forethought is impacting their stakeholders’ daily lives with their human-centered AI platform
- What has made Forethought stand out in the industry
- The secret sauce of “true AI”
- Defining their ideal customer profile
- How Deon views the future of human-centered AI
- What has helped Deon navigate the challenges of being a founder and running a rapidly growing tech startup
More About the Show
The VITALIZE Podcast, a show by VITALIZE Venture Capital (a seed-stage venture capital firm and pre-seed 400+ member angel community open to everyone), dives deep into the world of startup investing and the future of work.
Hosted by Justin Gordon, the Director of Marketing at VITALIZE Venture Capital, The VITALIZE Podcast features interviews with a variety of VCs, angel investors, and founders, with a particular focus on the future of work.