n this episode, Justin Gordon talks again with Gale Wilkinson, Founder and Managing Partner at VITALIZE, a seed-stage venture fund and angel community investing in The Work Revolution. In this round with Gale, we dig into the details of the Work Revolution and VITALIZE's investment focus.
In this episode, Justin Gordon (@justingordon212) talks again with Gale Wilkinson (@galeforceVC), Founder and Managing Partner at VITALIZE, a seed-stage venture fund and angel community investing in The Work Revolution. In this round with Gale, we dig into the details of the Work Revolution and VITALIZE's investment focus.
Previously, Gale founded IrishAngels, one of the largest angel groups in the world. She has led $65M+ in early-stage deals across 80+ startups. Her experience prior to VC includes founding two failed startups, consulting for new product launches with Nielsen, and strategy with Orbitz. Gale received a BBA with honors from Notre Dame and an MBA with honors from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business. She was a founding Board member of the C200 Scholars Network, and she is currently a founding Board member of Chicago Blend, an organization focused on increasing diversity in VC and startups.
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Apple Podcasts
Listen on Google Podcasts
Website: VITALIZE Venture Capital
VITALIZE Newsletter: Re:VITALIZE
VITALIZE Angel Investing Community: VITALIZE Angels
- How Gale defines the Work Revolution
- Why VITALIZE is focused on the Work Revolution
- VITALIZE’s buckets within the Work Revolution
- Some of VITALIZE’s portfolio companies in the each of the Work Revolution buckets
- How Gale views verticalized solutions and next gen hiring
- Gale’s thoughts on remote work trends
- The growing trend of hiring internationally
- Where Gale sees the greatest opportunity within the Work Revolution
- The shifting space of learning development
- The over-crowded benefits space
- New areas Gale is excited about within the Work Revolution
- Gale’s thoughts on both the potential and challenges of the exploding Web3 space
- How Gale views innovative b2b2c business models
More About the Show
The VITALIZE Podcast, a show by VITALIZE Venture Capital (a seed-stage venture capital firm and pre-seed 400+ member angel community open to everyone), dives deep into the world of startup investing and the future of work.
Hosted by Justin Gordon, the Director of Marketing at VITALIZE Venture Capital, The VITALIZE Podcast features interviews with a variety of VCs, angel investors, and founders, with a particular focus on the future of work.