Justin Gordon talks with Jonathan Siddarth, CEO and Founder of Turing, a company on a mission to help unleash the world’s untapped potential. Turing’s hiring platform combines planetary reach and AI to deliver your ideal engineers in order to help you spin up your engineering dream team.
Justin Gordon (@justingordon212) talks with Jonathan Siddarth (@jonsidd), CEO and Founder of Turing, a company on a mission to help unleash the world’s untapped potential. Turing’s hiring platform combines planetary reach and AI to deliver your ideal engineers in order to help you spin up your engineering dream team. Their deep matching intelligence finds the best Turing developers across 100+ skills like React, Node, Python, Golang, Angular, Swift, Java, and many more. As part of their rigorous vetting process, they also review software engineers’ technical abilities, English skills, and remote working capabilities. Turing ensures time zone overlap, transparency, and reliable communication in order to make remote development easy for you after the match.
The Turing team has deep expertise in AI and building engineering dream teams in the U.S. at top companies. Turing is backed by well-known investors like Facebook’s initial CTO (Adam D’Angelo), executives from Google, Facebook, Amazon, Twitter, Founders Fund (investors in Facebook, Tesla, Asana, etc). Turing.com is led by serial A.I. entrepreneurs Jonathan Siddharth and Vijay Krishnan, whose last A.I. firm leveraged remote talent and had a successful acquisition.
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Apple Podcasts
Listen on Google Podcasts
- Jonathan’s path to Turing’s moment of inception in 2018
- How COVID accelerated Turing’s growth as our world quickly turned remote-first
- The challenges that come with hiring and managing fully remote, distributed teams
- The importance of the market evaluation and opportunity validation stage of building a company
- Early customer acquisition and why it’s important to start with non-scalable approaches
- The value of specificity and curiosity when narrowing down your ideal customer profile
- Why companies are choosing Turing today
- Turing’s silicon valley-caliber, cloud-based vetting and matching process
- When companies should start using Turing and the value it provides
- Jonathan’s thoughts on the future of work
More About the Show
The VITALIZE Podcast, a show by VITALIZE Venture Capital (a seed-stage venture capital firm and pre-seed 400+ member angel community open to everyone), dives deep into the world of startup investing and the future of work.
Hosted by Justin Gordon, the Director of Marketing at VITALIZE Venture Capital, The VITALIZE Podcast features interviews with a variety of VCs, angel investors, and founders, with a particular focus on the future of work.