Justin Gordon talks with Jordi Hays, Co-Founder and CEO of investing platform Party Round. Party Round is building better tools for founders, starting with an automated fundraising tool.
Justin Gordon (justingordon212) talks with Jordi Hays (@jordihays), Co-Founder and CEO of investing platform Party Round. Party Round is building better tools for founders, starting with an automated fundraising tool. Generate & send docs, collect signatures, and receive funds, automating your raise from open to close. Previously, Jordi Hays founded Likewise and Branded Native.
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Apple Podcasts
Listen on Google Podcasts
Website: Party Round
- How Party Round is simplifying the process of raising capital for founders
- How Jordi got inspired to start Party Round and what sets it apart from other fundraising platforms
- How Jordi and his co-founder Sarah Chase got Party Round off the ground
- Why they focused on marketing early on
- The story behind Party Round’s viral drops
- How their team brainstorms and executes their drops
- Why their BIGTECH Fellowship drop was meaningful for Jordi
- How Jordi approaches choosing investors
- What’s next for Party Round
More About the Show
The VITALIZE Podcast, a show by VITALIZE Venture Capital (a seed-stage venture capital firm and pre-seed 400+ member angel community open to everyone), dives deep into the world of startup investing and the future of work.
Hosted by Justin Gordon, the Director of Marketing at VITALIZE Venture Capital, The VITALIZE Podcast features interviews with a variety of VCs, angel investors, and founders, with a particular focus on the future of work.