Justin Gordon talks with Ted Blosser, CEO and Co-Founder of WorkRamp, the leading end-to-end training platform for educating employees and customers at scale. Founded in 2015, WorkRamp empowers every professional to reach their full potential through learning.
Justin Gordon (@justingordon212) talks with Ted Blosser (@TedBlosser), CEO and Co-Founder of WorkRamp, the leading end-to-end training platform for educating employees and customers at scale. Founded in 2015, WorkRamp empowers every professional to reach their full potential through learning. As leaders in learning, they firmly believe that the best businesses thrive when their employees feel supported and equipped with the proper tools to succeed. WorkRamp is committed to building a platform focused on revolutionizing the way we all learn. They’re creating amazing learner experiences to engage your employees, customers, and partners in a completely different way. Today, organizations from hypergrowth startups to Fortune 500 companies use WorkRamp to build the most successful teams in the world. Prior to founding WorkRamp, Ted and his co-founder Arsh Mand worked together at Box.
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Apple Podcasts
Listen on Google Podcasts
- How Ted Blosser and his co-founder Arsh Mand sought out the opportunity to found WorkRamp
- The first iteration of WorkRamp and the evolution of the platform
- The challenge of the product market fit journey and defining their target customer
- Recent labor market trends that resulted from the pandemic and how they influenced today’s version of WorkRamp
- The variety of use cases for WorkRamp and how they cater to the needs of companies as they evolve
- How they’ve been mindful about narrowing down the huge TAM of workplace training
- What has fueled WorkRamp’s growth in recent years
- How they were able to have the confidence to go against the grain of market trends
- How they’re adjusting to meet social trends, consumer needs, and modern attention spans
- The big vision for WorkRamp and how Ted’s approach to growth will get them there
More About the Show
The VITALIZE Podcast, a show by VITALIZE Venture Capital (a seed-stage venture capital firm and pre-seed 400+ member angel community open to everyone), dives deep into the world of startup investing and the future of work.
Hosted by Justin Gordon, the Director of Marketing at VITALIZE Venture Capital, The VITALIZE Podcast features interviews with a variety of VCs, angel investors, and founders, with a particular focus on the future of work.