In this episode of The Vitalize Podcast, Justin Gordon talks with Wen-Wen Lam Partner at Gradient Ventures. Former CEO and co-founder of NexTravel (YC15)- acquired by Travelperk in 2020.
In this episode of The Vitalize Podcast, Justin Gordon (@justingordon212) talks with Wen-Wen Lam (@wenwen) Partner at Gradient Ventures. Former CEO and co-founder of NexTravel (YC15)- acquired by Travelperk in 2020. Advisor/Investor in awesome early stage tech/e-commerce companies including Runway, Tuckernuck, Messageme, Final, Meadow, Aero, and more. Lover of technology, travel, and very expensive shoes.
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Apple Podcasts
Listen on Google Podcasts
Website: Gradient Ventures
- Transitioning from founder to VC at Gradient Ventures
- How being a founder influenced Wen-Wen as an investor
- What Wen-Wen looks for in founders
- Investing in Party Round's pre-seed funding
- Wen-Wen's core focus for the companies they are investing in with Gradient ventures
- How hands-on Wen-Wen is when working with companies
- Angel investing prior to Gradient Ventures
- How Wen-Wen manages her time now
- What Wen-Wen is excited for next
More About the Show
The VITALIZE Podcast, a show by VITALIZE Venture Capital (a seed-stage venture capital firm and pre-seed 400+ member angel community open to everyone), dives deep into the world of startup investing and the future of work.
Hosted by Justin Gordon, the Director of Marketing at VITALIZE Venture Capital, The VITALIZE Podcast features interviews with a variety of VCs, angel investors, and founders, with a particular focus on the future of work.